Campus Resources

Academic Support Center

Academic Support provides technical equipment and supplies rental. For rental information and a complete list of supplies visit Academic Support Equipment and Supplies page.

Accessibility and ADA Accommodations

Accessibility and ADA Education has all the information you need to stay up to date on university policies in order to make events accessible and accommodating to all guests.

Ambulance Services

To request University Hospital EMS at your event contact the Assistant Manager of Ambulance Service at 573-882-9077. For rates and changes please contact them directly.

Campus Facilities

Campus Facilities has tables, chairs, tents, risers, and stage setups available to rent. For information on how how rent any of these items, visit Campus Facilities Special Event Rentals. You can also reserve extra trash and recycling bins through the Campus Facilities Solid Waste and Recycling Form.

Campus Facilities provides utility locates and irrigation locates for outdoor events. If you plan to have any tents staked in the ground for any outdoor event, you must contact Campus Facilities-Energy Management at 573-882-3094 for a utility locate and 573-882-3094 for an irrigation system locate at least 3 working days before your event.

Catering – Preferred List

Due to the closure of University Catering, the University has moved to a Preferred Caterer Qualification Process. Review the list of qualified caterers for your upcoming event. If you do not use a qualified caterer, ensure that you meet campus guidelines for those agreements.

Centrally Scheduled Classrooms

Centrally schedule classrooms can be requested by campus departments and student organizations through the Registrar’s reservation site.

Counseling Center

Occasionally the content of an event may be expected to cause emotional distress for participants. Counselors from MU Counseling Center can be available on site to provide emotional support. Please contact the MU Counseling Center through Christy Hutton by email at or by phone at 573-882-6601 to consult the need for counselors at your event.

Disability Services

To request interpreters or captioning for an event, contact Disability Services.

Technical Event Services

Technical Event Services has a full inventory of staging, lighting, sound, projection and more to all MU departments, organization and groups. They employ MU Students who want to gain valuable event-production skills and experience. For more information, visit their website.

Missouri Theatre Box Office

To request ticketing services for your event please contact the University Concert Series Box Office at 573-882-3781.

MUPD or Campus Safety Officers

MUPD can provide officers for events that may require extra security, such as large concerts and festivals. To request officers or CSO’s for an event, visit the MUPD Service Request page. In Jesse Auditorium, Missouri Theatre and MizzouRec the venue will request CSO’s for applicable events.

Tiger Garden

Tiger Garden is a flower and plant shop located on campus. They can help you with all the floral needs for your event. For more information visit

University Auto Leasing

University Auto Leasing is a vehicle leasing agency for University departments. For information on how to lease vehicles visit the University Auto Leasing page.