Request Space Now
- Sign into EMS with your Mizzou login or Single Sign On credentials.
- If it is your first time logging in or you have not logged in within the past two months, your account will reactivate on your initial log in attempt.
- Please log in a second time to access the reservation request homepage.
- Select which building you would like a space in.
- Enter the date and time of your event. If you are making reservations for multiple dates, press the Recurrence Key, then select your dates.
- Select the location, set-up preference, and number of people attending.
- Select the Search button.
- Once the rooms and selected time appear, click on the “+” sign next to the name of the room you would like to select.
- A pop-up window will ask the number of attendees and setup type. Enter the information, then select Add Room.
- Select Next Step.
- Choose equipment or services that you will need added to your reservation, then select Next Step.
- Add your event name, event type and group details. A “group” is the student organization or department you belong to.
- Answer the required questions, accept the “terms & conditions” and select Create Reservation.
For student organizations, the president, vice president or treasurer may book reservations for their group. If your student organization is not up-to-date or you are having problems booking a reservation for your organization, please contact the Organization Resource Group at 573-882-2630.
If you are faculty or staff from a department on campus and are not authorized to currently place reservations on your department’s behalf, please have a supervisor from your office contact us at 573-884-8793.
For business, organizations or individuals not affiliated with Mizzou, please contact us directly so we can assist you.